05 October 2012

Justin Bieber throws up all over stage


Justin Bieber threw up all over stage twice Saturday night during the kickoff of his "Believe" tour in Glendale, Arizona. After scurrying off stage (probably to go drink more milk), he came back and told fans:

"It's hard for me, you know, not feeling great and throwing up in front of a bunch of people. Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage? OK, I wanted to give you my best show ever, so do you mind if I finish it?"

Damn, I've never wanted to be a roadie for Justin Bieber as bad as I do right now. Do you know how much authentic Justin Bieber throw up is going for right now on eBay? On a $/ounce basis, more than gold. That little fucker's gag reflex could put my kids through college.





0 komentar:

 
Hanya Sebuah Kata Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template